• 24/7 phone and email support
• Walk-In Service Depots in New York and Los Angeles (appointment only)
• On-site support at select major events (contact dedicated support line for further details)
•Bilingual Support (French) available 6am – 3pm PST
• Loans for repairs that extend past three (3) days
• Evaluation loans for the latest models
• Complimentary clean & check up to three (3) times per membership year, each time for up to two (2) eligible products
• 20% discount on labor for Out-Of-Warranty repairs
• 3 business day turn-around time*
• Free expedited shipping to and from facilities
• In-Warranty Repairs begins upon delivery of diagnosis
• Out-of-Warranty begins upon approval and payment of estimate
• Circumstances beyond Sony’s control may affect 3 business day turn-around time, such as back-ordered parts or shipping delays
Maintenance & Repairs
- Up to 4 items allowed per repair request
- Up to 2 pieces allowed per maintenance cleaning event
- Purchase date required for In-Warranty coverage
- Products with Sony Protect or Sony Protect Plus service plans can submit a claim here
Repair History (Future FY23)
The PRO Support Evaluation Loan program is designed to allow PROs to evaluate models that:
- Are not already registered in the Gear Locker.
- Have not been previously checked out through the PRO Support Evaluation Loan Program.
Rules and Regulations:
- Evaluation Loan Requests must be made 2 weeks in advance.
- Sony’s ability to fulfill Evaluation Loan Requests is determined by available stock.
- Evaluation Loans are due back after 2 weeks.
*The Evaluation Loan program is separate from the Repair Loan program. If you need a loaner because your repair has gone beyond the 3-Day Turnaround Time, please reach out to the agent that is facilitating your repair.
Contact Pro Support
Call us, Email us, Send fan mail. We are here to support you!
2706 Media Center Dr. #130
Los Angeles, CA 90065
Monday – Friday
8am – 6pm PST calls
8:30am – 5:30pm PST drop-off/pick-up
7 Anngina Drive
Enfield, CT 06082
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm EST
575 Eighth Ave, Suite 1706 (17th floor)
New York, NY 10018
Monday – Thursday | 10am - 6pm EST
Friday | 10am – 4pm EST
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Try these options
Visit your PRO Support Membership Profile Page and select Edit.
Click here to schedule a repair or maintenance event. Or, from your profile page, navigate to Repair & Maintenance and select Add New.
If the estimated cost to repair the unit is more than 80% of the retail value, it is deemed uneconomical to repair and Sony will offer to replace with a brand-new unit and the damaged unit will be recycled by the service center.
If the unit being replaced is under warranty, the warranty will be transferred to the replacement unit.
If the unit being replaced is not under warranty, replacement will come with a 90-day warranty.
Extended Warranties purchased through Sony Protect are not transferred to the replacement unit if it was replaced for accidental damage (Sony Protect Plus).
Extended Warranty coverage can be transferred twice if the unit is being replaced due to failure or power surge. Please refer to Sony Protect terms and conditions for further details.
Yes, all repairs come with a 90-day warranty. If the same issue reappears, please contact our support team as soon as possible so it can be addressed, free of charge. If the issue is different, it will be considered a new repair.
You will receive an invoice 45 days, 30 days, 7 days, and 3 days prior to your expiration date. You can use the link in any of these reminders to renew your membership for another year.
Visit your PRO Support Membership Profile Page and select Cancel My Membership.
Memberships that lapse the expiration date are dormant and are no longer eligible for benefits. Fortunately, expired memberships can be reactivated, and benefits restored, by paying the invoice that was sent via email 45 days, 30 days, 7 days, and 3 days before the expiration date. If you cannot locate the invoice, contact us at 866-470-7669 or ImagingProSupport@am.sony.com to obtain a copy.